Oxford Clock and Watch Repairs is an independent workshop situated
in Long Hanborough, 10 miles west of Oxford.
Neville Clark has repaired clocks and watches for over 30 years and this vast experience means he understands all aspects of their repair and maintenance. No job is too large
or too small so whatever your clock or watch problem, do give him a call.
Neville has lived in Oxfordshire all his life. He is a third-generation clock and watch repairer and began taking clocks apart and reassembling them as a child. He studied at the
BHI (British Horological Institute) in Newark – gaining the honour of becoming an MBHI (Member of the British Horological Institute), a qualification that is only given to those who can achieve the highest standards of clock and watch repairs.
Oxford Clock and Watch Repairs offers a wide range of services, everything from fitting
a new battery in your watch to a full overhaul of your clock including case restoration.
ABOUT OXFORD CLOCK AND WATCH REPAIRS
As an independent repairer we can offer:
○ Everything from fitting a new battery in your watch to a full overhaul of your clock
○ Individual service
○ Free, no obligation quotes
○ Competitive prices
○ Repairs carried out on the premises by a skilled craftsman
○ All makes of watches repaired and serviced
○ New parts and repairs made individually in our workshop using high quality materials
○ Case and dial restoration and repair
○ Complete follow up service
○ All work guaranteed
○ Online booking